Aircraft Technician (m/f)
- Entreprise : Luxembourg Air Ambulance S.A.
Description du poste
For our line and base maintenance, we are currently looking for an Aircraft Technician (m/f) - EASA Part 66 B 1.3. licensed (permanent contract; fulltime)
- Supporting the expanding maintenance activities of the MD902 and Learjet fleet in Luxembourg
- Accomplishing maintenance tasks in accordance to EASA regulations and internal procedures & standards
- Reporting job progress, possible delays or need of extra work to the superior
- Providing on-site technical support in case of trouble shooting or AOG
- Ensuring ground handling duties on a regular basis
- Participating in projects and collaborations abroad
If you are interested in this challenging job, please send your application with mentioning “aircraft technician B1.3.” in the subject line to:
Luxembourg Air Ambulance S.A.
c/o Human Resources Manager
or by filling the form below.
Qualifications & Knowledge
- Holding a valid EASA Part-66 B1.3. license; a first working experience on aircraft type MD902 / EC145 is considered as an asset
- Being computer literate (MS Office); experience in Maintenance Management System would be an advantage
- Being fluent in English (mandatory); Luxembourgish, German and/or French are considered as an asset
- Living in the vicinity (60 min.) of Luxembourg Airport is required
Professional & Social Skills
- Having team spirit & being communicative
- Being flexible & open to a versatile work environment
- Being rigorous & self-motivated
- Being able to cope with priorities & respecting deadlines
- Having good organizational skills
Description de l'entreprise
Luxembourg Air Ambulance S.A. (EASA Part 145 organisation) is based at Luxembourg Airport. We fly medical repatriation missions worldwide and perform organ team transport (24/7). Presently, we maintain 5 intensive care medically equipped air ambulance aircraft (5 Learjet 45XR) and 6 air rescue helicopters (MD900/902) in our state of the art maintenance hangars.