Aircraft Maintenance administrative Assistant Part 145 (m/f)
- Entreprise : Luxembourg Air Ambulance S.A.
Description du poste
Luxembourg Air Ambulance S.A. is currently seeking for a Aircraft Maintenance administrative Assistant Part 145 (m/f) (CDI 40h)
- Support the Maintenance Manager in administrative tasks
- Organize technical training records of department staff (paper and digital)
- Schedule internal and external trainings according to the training plan or additional requirements
- Update forms and procedures based on the requirements given by the Maintenance Manager
- Update the Maintenance Management Data System during and after Aircraft Maintenance
- Check completed maintenance documents
- Check the technical library (RMM, AMM, CMM, OMM…) for latest revision and update the database accordingly
If you are interested in this challenging job, please send your application with ref. “Aircraft Maintenance administrative assistant Part 145(m/f)” to:
Luxembourg Air Rescue A.s.b.l.
c/o Human Resources Manager
or by completing the form below
Your profile :
- You have several years of experience as administration support staff (preferred in aviation)
- You have good knowledge in MS Office applications
- You have good organizational skills
- You are fluent in English; Luxemburgish, French or German will be an asset
- Knowledge in document management – or product management systems will be an asset.
Description de l'entreprise
Founded in 1988 and supported by more than 185.000 members, Luxembourg Air Rescue employs nowadays more than 150 highly qualified experts and operates 5 rescue helicopters and 5 air ambulance jets. Based on the experience of more than 3.000 missions done per year, LAR has become one of the leading players worldwide with regards to quality and reliability in the air rescue & air ambulance business.