Airbus A330/350 First Officers - m/f
- Entreprise : Air Caraïbes Atlantique
Description du poste
We are currently looking for First Officers experienced or not on Airbus aircraft.
- European ATPL license and valid First Class Medical certificate
- Minimum of 2.500 hrs total time
- Minimum of 1.000 hrs on CS-25 aircraft
- English Proficiency certificate : FCL 055 Level 4 minimum or European CECR Level C1 or above
- French speaking is required : European CECR Level C1 or above
- EASA Airbus Qualification Rating not mandatory but would be an advantage
Terms of contract: Competitive package including permanent contract and full time position based in Paris - France.
Application: Please provide a copy of ATPL license, Medical Certificate, Last OPC and LPC Check / Simulator Check
Description de l'entreprise
Air Caraïbes Atlantique is a French scheduled carrier operating a fleet of 5 A330s from Paris Orly to the West Indies. Two Additional A350 aircraft will be added to the fleet at the beginning of 2017.